Norton™ provides award-winning antivirus and security software for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security is produced by Symantec. The pro of Symantec’s antivirus products is that they have always been known for providing excellent detection and removal of viruses and other malware. The con, however, is that often they cause issues with the system performance. However, starting with Norton Internet Security 2009, its performance has been improved and enhancements continued later on in their product line.
If your PC is unprotected, it isn’t just vulnerable, but probably already infected. Even with the best antivirus system installed, the threats can still find a way to your system, let alone a computer that is essentially off guard.
Malware has evolved from just an annoyance into a major concern capable of not only destroying your data and computer, but also stealing your identity and information. It goes without saying that you need a best performing antivirus for your computer to keep yourself protected from ever evolving threats.
Which is the best?
It is certainly not an easy job to find the best antivirus software for your system. There are many different kinds of antivirus programs available, so how to find out which antivirus program would be the best choice for you? Asking a layman as to which antivirus program is best would not lead to a perfect answer. An average person does not know the nitty-gritty of how an antivirus program works. It requires a software testing expert, fully aware of the functionality of these programs, to give a responsible answer.
This is where we come in handy. Antivirus Reviews website has been specifically designed to help you choose the most effective and well-suited antivirus program for your PC.
What to Look For?
- •Scope of Protection
- The best antivirus solution should not only protect your system from worms,viruses, spyware and Trojans but also defend it from rootkits, keyloggers, email-borne threats and phishing scams.
- A good antivirus will not only protect your computer from all kinds of threats but also won’t harm your system’s performance. Antivirus Reviews look both at the security aspect of software and evaluate its overall effectiveness.
- •Ease of Installation and Setup
- Needless to say, the software should be easy to install and setup and shouldn’t necessarily require an expert to do that.
- New viruses and other threats are being introduced in the online world on daily basis. Therefore, it is imperative that the virus definition list in the software is also updated in real time.
- •Help & Support
- The best antivirus software would have help for its users available in all forms –manual, online support and assistance over phone.